Okay - so I know that I am living up to my first post and really just not ever posting on here. I have been busy writing a play with my sister called "Cheese Puffs" for my church. It will be a comedy about arrogance and will be hilarious. (So far) I just have a question for anyone reading this - when you think of Cheese puffs what are some words that come to your head?
I need inspiration - to make this into something wonderful - What does this have to do with the title of this post, you may ask? Well, I'm not really sure - there is a little white box that says "title" and that is the first title that my hands began typing. I can't control them sometimes....
Oh yeah - I guess I may know why I am thinking of beautiful things - because it is so wonderful to walk around downtown in a light rain - stopping only for a minute under a brick gazebo. With the trees making the street light dance.... that's beautiful... A memory I will cherish for a long time...
And now you know, there is no rhyme or reason to this madness - it's just a lovely madness.
So Cheese Puffs...................
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cheese puffs huh? Well the crunchy ones are wonderful, but the actual puffy ones. Meh. I eat them if I'm starving and there is nothing else there, or when I'm bored.
ReplyDeletePS: you never invited me to your apathy play...